Smile Power: 5 Reasons to Smile More
Today is June 15th. It also happens to be Smile Power Day =D =D =D A holiday that we can all gladly share in, whether we know about it or not.
We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
What is a smile? A smile is defined as a pleased, kind, or amused facial expression, typically with the corners of the mouth turned up and the front teeth exposed. Generally we laugh when we're
happy or find something funny. It's easy to smile when we're feeling good, but what about the opposite? Here's 5 reasons to smile more, or fake it till you make it ;) Once you read them you'll want to smile as often as possible.
1. To relieve stress. Even a forced smile reduces stress!!! What an incredibly easy and quick fix for stress relief, and I think that's something we could all use a little bit more of.
2. To look successful. Smiling makes you look more successful and confident. This is such an easy to master life skill to have in your took kit!
3. To look attractive. A smile will make you look approachable and attractive. This can come in handy in many situations, not just flirting ;)
4. To live longer. Check out this Ted talk about the correlations between smiling and average life span.
5. To make other people smile. Smiling is contagious. Now that you know some of the benefits of smiling don't you want to share that with all the people you come across each day?
As you can see, smiling is a cheap and easy remedy for a lot of life's challenges. You already own it, so why not start making that smile work for you? I really, really, really hope that you are smiling right now!!
Why are you smiling today? I would love to hear all about it! Tell me in the comments below :))))))))